0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A boy buys three pencils for 15Gp each, two erasers for 10Gp each and a ruler for 35Gp. How much change would he get if he pays with a GHC2 note?
2. What is the total value of seventy-two notes each worth GHC 2.00 ?
3. A teacher bought six pencils at 15Gp each, a ruler for 70Gp, fifteen pens for 35Gp each and ten erasers for 10Gp each. How much change would he get if he pays with a GHC10.00 note?
4. If a man had GHC675,000.00 in his bank account and withdrew GHC1,225.30p to pay her daughter’s school fees, how much would be left in the man’s account?
5. If $1.00 = GHC340.00, what was the cedi value of an article that cost $6.50?
6. A basket contains 450 oranges. If each orange costs GHC15.00, find the total cost of the oranges.
7. If 50 oranges cost GHC2,500.00, how many oranges can be bought for GHC15,000.00.