0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Kwesi used 1 hr 45 min to finish his Mathematics exams and 1 hr 58 min to finish his Music exams. Calculate the time he used in finishing both the Mathematics and Music exams?
2. A boy uses 3hrs 15min to do his homework and watch television. If he uses 55min to watch television, how long does he take to do his homework?
3. A teacher going to school left his house at 6:45am and used 50min to get to school. At what time did he get to school?
4. If a man always works for only 5hrs 45min a day, what will be the total time in hours and minutes he spends on his work for three days?
5. A man started a journey at 8:25 am and arrived at his destination at 5:58pm. How long did the journey take?
6. If it is quarter to 2pm, what will be the angle through which the clock has moved from 1pm?
7. What time is the clock above showing?
8. A farmer left home at 4:35 a.m. and arrived on his farm at 6:18 a.m.How long did he take to get to his farm?
9. A watch gains 1½ minutes per hour. What is the total time gained from 12 noon to 12 midnight in a day?
10. Find the angle through which the minute hand of a clock moves from 5.15p.m. to 5.25p.m.