0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is 1⁄3 of GHC27,000 cedis?
2. Mr Mensah withdraw some money from the bank. He gave 1⁄2 of it to his son and 1⁄3 to his daughter. If he had GHC500 left, how much did he take from the bank?
3. What is the product of 3⁄4 and 1⁄12?
4. A boy spends 2⁄
5. If Kofi spends 2⁄5 of his monthly income of GHC700 on food, find the actual amount of money he spends on food?
6. Simplify 2 x (31⁄3 + 11⁄6).
7. In a school, 6. Simplify 2 x (31⁄3 + 11⁄6). of the students like Music. If half of the students who like Music are boys and there are 360 students altogether in the school, find the number of boys who like Music?
8. A water barrel was 3⁄2 full of water. After 60 litres of water was used from the barrel, it was 5⁄12 full. How much water does the barrel hold when full?
9. Find how many pieces of cloth 51⁄2 metre long that can be cut from a roll of cloth 121 metres long.
10. Evaluate 1⁄3 (5 – 1) – (2 – 7).
11. Evaluate 2⁄3 (27 – 12) – 6.
12. A student spends 17⁄35 of his pocket money on transport and fruits. He spends 5⁄6 of the remainder on sweets. What fraction of his pocket money does he spend on sweets?
13. What is 2⁄5 ofGHC32,000 cedis?
14. What is the product of 4⁄5 and 7⁄10 ?
15. If Laura spends 2⁄7 of her monthly income of GHC1000 cedis on utilities, find the actual amount of money she spends on utilities?