0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The area of a rectangle is 165cm². If its width is 11cm, find its length.
2. Find the area of a rectangle with length 9cm and width 7 cm.
3.The perimeter of a rectangle is 40cm. If its width is 8cm, find the area of the rectangle.
4. If the area of a square is 49cm², find its perimeter.
5. If the area of a rectangular park is 72m², find the width of the park if its length is 12m?
6. Find the area of the parallelogram PQRS.
7. An equilateral triangle has sides 6cm. A square has the same perimeter as the equilateral triangle. What is the area of the square?