0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If a profit ofGHC2 is made on an item which costs GHC40, what is the profit percent?
2. A loss of GHC5 was made on an item which costs GHC200. Find the loss percent.
3. If Rita buys a text book for GHC28 and sells it for it for GH¢35,what will be her profit percent?
4. If an item costing GHC30,000 was sold for GHC21,000, what is the loss percent?
5. If a man bought a phone for GHC125 and sold it for a profit of 20%, what was his selling price?
6. A table which cost GHC2400 to manufacture was sold for GHC3000. Find the profit percent.
7. A woman bought 210 oranges for GHC650. She sold 3 of them for GHC20. How much profit does she make?
8. A trader sold 90 oranges at 3 for GHC50. how much did she get from selling the oranges?
9. A Man bought a car for GHC5.5 million and sold it for GHC6.5 million. Find the percentage gain.
10. A Shop increased all its prices by 10%. Calculate the new price for the article which previously sold for GHC7500.