0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Express 40litres as a percentage of 160litres.
2. Express GHC20 as a percentage of GHC50.
3. Express 320kg as a percentage of 2,560kg.
4. If 70cm of a stick of length 350cm is broken off, express the remaining length as a percentage of the original length of the stick.
5. If the length of a rectangle is 15cm and it’s width is 10cm, express the length of the rectangle as a percentage of it’s perimeter.
6. A tank contains 250 litres of water. If 96 litres is used, what percentage of the original quantity is left?
7. Express ⅜ as a percentage.
8. Express 25 as a percentage of 75.
9. In a school, 80 pupils wrote an examination and 64 of them passed. What is the percentage of pupils who passed?
10. Express 30cm as a percentage of 2m.