0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. The Associative property of multiplication implies that
3. If (7 x 3) x 6 = 7 x (k x 6) then k =
4. Which of the following states the Distributive property?
5. The Associative property of addition implies that?
6. What property of addition is defined by (a + b) + c = a + (b + c) ?
7. State the property in the statement p(q + r) = (pq) + (pr)
8. State the property used in the operation a(b + c) = ab + ac.
9. What property of arithmetic operation is illustrated by a(b+c) = ab + ac?
10. Which property is illustrated by the statement a x (b + c) = (a x b) + (a x c) ?