0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Find the sum of 623litres 450mlitres and 44litres 829mlitres.
2. Find the difference between 345litres 453mlitres and 56litres 859mlitres.
3. Find the sum of 84litres 734mlitres and 32litres 625mlitres.
4. If 5litres 607mlitres of water is poured into a bucket containing 3litres 507mlitres of water, what would be the total volume of water in the bucket?
5. If Kwame decides to pour 4 litres 740 mlitres of his 9 litres 500 mlitres ofwater for her little sister, what volume of water would he be left with?
6. 200 bottles of equal capacity hold 350 litres of water. How much water does each bottle hold?
7. Nine bottles of equal capacity hold 4½ litres of water. How much do x bottles hold?
8. In a factory, each bottle can contain 2.3litres of juice. If there are 450 bottles to be filled, what is the total amount of juice needed to fill all the bottles.
9. Find the sum of 120litres 250mlitres and 12litres 789mlitres.
10. Find the difference between 678litres 360mlitres and 130litres 710mlitres.