0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. A rectangle of perimeter 78cm, had a width of 15cm and a length of (x+15)cm. Find x.
3. An isosceles triangle was found to have a perimeter of 64cm. If the triangle had a base of 20cm, find the length of one of the other sides?
4. The area of a square is 49cm². Find the perimeter of the square.
5.Find the area of a square if its perimeter is 28cm.
6. The length of a regular playing field is 5 metres longer than its width. If the perimeter of the field is 150 metres, find its width.
7.A football field is 120m long and 75m wide. What is the perimeter of the field?
8. Find the perimeter of the kite.
9. A rectangle has an area of 36cm² and a width of 3cm. Find its perimeter.
10. Find the area of a square, if its perimeter is 68cm.