0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1 Which of the following fractions is an equivalent fraction of3⁄5?
2. Which of the following fractions is an equivalent fraction of 4⁄6f and 8⁄12?
3. Find the value of n if 20⁄45=n⁄9
4. Which of the following fractions is equivalent to 3⁄5?
5. Write the fraction 32⁄48 in its simplest/lowest form?
6. If 3⁄15 is equivalent to 45⁄2, find a.
7. Find the value of n if 28⁄56=4⁄n .
8. What fraction of a revolution is 72°?
9. Express 1.25 as a mixed fraction in its lowest term.
10. If 1⁄x =11⁄2, find x.