0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is 20% of $450 ?
2. Find 75% of 400metres.
3. If 35% of 500 students who wrote an exam failed, find the remaining number of students who passed the exam.
4. If Ato used 25% of his salary on utilities, how much does he have on him now?
5. If in the preparation of the chemical compound Sodium Chloride, 66% of the total mass of the compound should be Chlorine, then what will be the mass of Chlorine required to prepare Sodium Chloride of mass 150kg?
6. In an examination, a boy had a percentage score of 60%. If the total attainable marks was 250, what was the raw marks the boy had out of the 250 marks?
7. In an examination, 60% of the candidates passed. The number of the candidates who passed was 240. How many candidates failed?
8. If 22% of the length of a rope is 55cm, find the full length of the rope.
9. Find 2½% of GHC2,000.00.
10. What is 16% of GHC500,000.00?