0 of 17 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 17 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If 4 crates of drinks weighs 1115g each, what is the total weight of all 4 crates ?
2. A teacher going to school left his house at 6:45am and used 65 minutes to get to school. At what time did he get to school?
3. A pupil left home at 7:45am and arrived at his school at 8:18am. How long did he take to get to the school?
4. A cyclist left the starting point at 10:13 a.m.and arrived at the endpoint at 3:54 p.m.How long did he take to get to the endpoint?
12. Find the angle through which the minute hand of a clock moves from 12:00p.m. to 12:40p.m.
6. A farmer left home at 4:15 am and arrived on his farm at 7:21 am. How long did he take to get to his farm?
7. John paid GHC600.00 for 4 books. How many pencils could he buy if a pencil cost GHC60.00 and he is left with half the amount of money he spent on the books?
8. A pencil sells at GHC180.00 and an eraser sells at GHC120.00. How much will you pay if you buy three pencils and four erasers?
9. Kofi bought four pencils at GHC200 each and five pens at GHC350 each. How much did he pay altogether?
10. Kofi bought 4 books at an average price of GHC2500. If the total of 3 books was GHC6500, find the cost of the fourth book?
11. A typist charges ¢2000 for the first 5 sheet typed and ¢600 for any additional sheet. How much will Barbara pay, if she presents 20 sheets for typing?
12. Aku has GHC4200.00 and wants it to equivalence in dollars. Calculate the equivalence in dollars if $1.00 = GHC200.00.
13. A basket full strawberries cost GHC1120.00. How many strawberries are in the basket if one cost GHC3.50?
14. A pencil sells at GHC23.00 and an eraser sells at GHC17.00. How much will you pay if you buy six pencils and seven erasers?
15, Kofi bought five dictionaries and paid GHC1400 for them and five pens at GHC50 each. How much did he pay altogether?
16. A painter charges GHC13 for the first 4 rooms he paints and GHC7 for any additional room. How much will he receive, if he paints 8 rooms?
17. Priscilla wants to buy eggs with an amount of GHC12350.00. How many pieces of eggs can she buy if a crate(30pcs) cost GHC950?