0 of 50 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Find the value of m if 14⁄98=7⁄m
2. Write the fraction28⁄35 in its simplest/lowest form?
3. Find the value of K if 16⁄36=k⁄9
4. Which of the following fractions is an equivalent fraction of 2⁄12 and 1⁄6?
5. Which of the following fractions is an equivalent fraction of 4⁄15?
6. Find the value of k if81⁄63=9⁄k.
7. Write the fraction 63⁄84 in its simplest/lowest form?
8. Find the value of p if 54⁄81=p⁄9
9. Which of the following fractions is an equivalent fraction of 4⁄6 ?
10. Find x if 1⁄x + 1⁄3 = 1.
11. If 3⁄5 is equivalent to 45⁄a , find a.
12. Solve 4k⁄9 = 12.
13. If 9⁄21 is equivalent to 1+x⁄7 , find the value of x.
15. Which fraction is the largest? 3⁄7 , 2⁄5, 7⁄4 , and 9⁄11 .
15. A farmer uses 3⁄5 of his farmland for corn, 1⁄4 for onions and1⁄11 for tomatoes. What fraction of the farmland is used for corn, onions and tomatoes altogether?
16. Simplify 1⁄2 – 1⁄4 + 1⁄8.
17. Arrange the following fractions in descending order of magnitude: 1⁄2, 17⁄20, 3⁄4 .
18. What is the difference between 7⁄6 and 1⁄19?
19. What is the sum of 1⁄3, 11⁄4 and 13⁄5 ?
20. Arrange the ff. fractions in ascending order: 1⁄4, 3⁄6, and 9⁄13
21. Arrange the ff. fractions in descending order:4⁄5, 4⁄7, 1⁄7 and 8⁄15.
22. Arrange the ff. fractions in descending order 1⁄8, 3⁄11, 4⁄7, and 17⁄23.
23. In a school, 9⁄17 of the time spent in school is used for first break,1⁄4 for second break and 17⁄30 for third break. Which of the breaks gives students more time?
24. Arrange the ff. fractions in ascending order: 1⁄5>1⁄3>4⁄5.
25.Which fraction is largest? 1⁄4, 2⁄3, 1⁄3, and 1⁄5
26. Arrange the ff. fractions in descending order2⁄4,3⁄5,5⁄4 and 11⁄23
27. In a school,1⁄3 of the time spent in school is used for the first break,1⁄2for the second break and 12⁄30 for the third break. Which of the breaks gives students less time?
28. By how much is the sum of 20⁄15 and 45⁄5 less than 160⁄15?
29. What is the sum of 7⁄14, 11⁄6 and 8⁄5?
30. What is the difference between 1⁄2 and1⁄5?
31. Which of the following is the greatest: 1⁄6, 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1⁄3 and 1⁄5.
32. A man uses 4⁄7 of his salary for family, 2⁄5 for rent and 1⁄10 as his tithe. What fraction of the salary is used for family, rent and tithe altogether?
33. In a bag containing English, Mathematics and Science books, two-thirds were English books and one-quarter were Mathematics books. What fraction were Science books?
34. By how much is the sum of 33⁄14 and 65⁄7 greater than160⁄14?
35. If 1⁄3of a number is added to 1⁄5 of the same number, and the result is 8, find the number.
36. Evaluate 7⁄8 ÷2⁄3.
37. Arrange the following fractions from the lowest to the highest: 3⁄4, 2⁄3 and 3⁄5
38. Arrange the following from the highest to the lowest: 2⁄3, – 9, 3⁄5 and 0.
39. In a school, 3⁄4 of the students like Music. If half of the students who like Music are boys and there are 250 students altogether in the school, find the number of boys who like Music?
40. If Kofi spends 1⁄2 of his monthly income of GHC400 on food, find the actual amount of money he spends on food?
41. What is the product of2⁄6 and 8⁄6?
42. What is 1⁄5 of GHC25,000 cedis?
43. A water barrel was 1⁄3 full of water. After 60 litres of water was used from the barrel, it was 5⁄12 full. How many litres of water was in the barrel when it was 2⁄3 full of water?
44. In a school, 7⁄10 of the students like Music. If half of the students who like Music are boys and there are 360 students altogether in the school, find the number of students who don’t like Music?
45.The product of two fractions is 9⁄48 . If one of the numbers is 3⁄6 , find the other number?
46. If9⁄12 of an electric cable is further cut into 4 equal pieces, what fraction of the cable will the new pieces represent?
47.Evaluate 2⁄5÷ 3⁄5.
48. If 4⁄9 of a cake was cut for a guest at a party, of which he further divided into 5 equal slices. What fraction does three of the slices altogether represent?
49. If a thread of length8⁄9 metres is to be divided into 6 equal parts, what will be the length of each part in meters?
50. The product of two fractions is 32⁄45 . If one of the numbers is 9⁄8, find the other number?